2.03.2011

Temporary Placeholder

oh my dog.
so freaking busy.
at work.
trying to get 2 reports and 1 book out this week.
obstacles keep presenting themselves.
which then translate into mountains of work.


for me. 

there's my poem.

4 comments:

  1. the first version started with
    "my dog"
    I liked that.
    Hope deadlines are soon and then you can take a breather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUTH!! We miss you on your site. Take a break from work and join us in our commenting and poetry-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ruthie, how hard. Then, you found time for Downieville. Commendable - and fun, I hope. I see you outside, and fail to ask "are deadlines met? have things eased?" Hope so, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, is dog your co-pilot? I'm pretty sure I've seen him riding shotgun. Re obstacles, remember my telling you that someone said "obstacles aren't blocking the path, they are the path." Don't know whether that someone was a wise person or just a wiseacre.

    ReplyDelete